Saturday, August 20, 2011

Finally some stuff arrived!

No sight of the tripod yet but today the UV filter (which I'll rework in a Flash Ring for macro pictures) arrived, together with the so called finger leds, manual shutter (which I reworked cutting the cable and using a jack to split it) and time lapse timers (you see those small male jacks? They're inside there).
Unfortunately after reworking the manual shutter button, turned out those time lapse timers aren't compatible with my camera :(
Thankfully I had some spare parts laying around and my Arduino 2009 came to aid me.
A few relays, resistors, diodes and transistors and a few lines of code and ta-daaaa time lapse timer working and fully customizable from pc (yeah, it's quite "static" but it works).









No comments:

Post a Comment